You can trust that your order will be quickly processed and safely delivered. We can ship products anywhere in the United States using the shipping method of your choice. When you place an order we will estimate delivery dates based upon the availability of your item(s), shipping method selected and your shipment’s destination. Please keep in mind that orders may take up to one week to be processed. Once the orders are processed they will then be shipped according to your shipping preferences selected during the checkout process.
Our shipping charges are determined by the total dollar amount of your order, excluding applicable sales tax. Some products cannot be shipped to international destinations so please submit a message to us from the Contact Us page if you would like to discuss international ordering options.
Please note that this shipping policy only applies to products sold on CanineExtreme.com. This does not apply to live animals.
What Personal Information About Customers Does CanineExtreme.com Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at CanineExtreme.com Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from CanineExtreme.com. You always have the option to stop receiving e-mails from us at any time simply by clicking on the link at the bottom of the e-mail titled unsubscribe.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses CanineExtreme.com.
What Are Cookies?
Does CanineExtreme.com share the Information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries CanineExtreme.com, controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores, subsidiaries, or business units. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that CanineExtreme.com, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of CanineExtreme.com and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of CanineExtreme.com, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
CanineExtreme.com gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with CanineExtreme.com for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
What Choices Do I Have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of such CanineExtreme.com features. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided at the bottom of every e-mail.
CanineExtreme.com does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use CanineExtreme.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit CanineExtreme.com your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use. If you have any concern about privacy at CanineExtreme.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
If you are dissatisfied with your order for any reason, you can return your items for store credit or exchange. Refunds and/or returns must be completed within 30 of the original purchase date. The original shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Please mail your package in a prepaid, insured, traceable method to the address below.
Dog Food, Dog Supplements, Treats and Toys are NON REFUNDABLE or EXCHANGEABLE. If any equipment has been used it is NON REFUNDABLE.
If you do not have your original invoice . . .
List the following information on a blank sheet of paper and include it in your return package: your name, address, and phone number; the product information--including item number, size, color, and quantity; reason(s) for return; and requested action you would like us to take.
Please send the returned merchandise with requested information to the following address:
551 SE 215th Ave
Morriston, FL 32668
NOTE: The method of refund will be determined by the original method of payment.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact our Internet Customer Service Department at: CanineExtreme@aol.com