Benefits: A soft and subtle formula enriched with pure natural botanicals and essential oils to help refresh and rehydrate a dog’s coat between baths.
Aromatherapy benefits: Aroma-therapeutic properties to promote relaxation while eliminating odors with an emphasis on
- Lavender: Calming
- Exotic Flower: Anxiety relief
- Eucalyptus: Invigorating
Directions for Proper Use: spray 6 – 8 inches away from dog’s coat, working from the front to the rear. For a medium-sized dog, apply approximately 2 – 3 full sprays over the dog’s coat.
For external use only.
Avoid direct ingestion and rinse thoroughly if exposed to eyes.
- A Non-Toxic Substitute for Harmful Body Sprays
- Sulfate Free, Paraben Free
- No Animal Testing or Bi-Products Used
- Lavender: Lavender Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomile Oil, Witch-Hazel Extract, Vitamin E
- Exotic Flower: Lavender Oil, Ylang-Ylang, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Witch-Hazel Extract, Vitamin E
- Eucalyptus: Lavender Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Pine Oil, Niaouli, Cedarwood, Basil
We Also Recommend